The Judicial Conference of the United States has authorized the appointment of a United States Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court, District of Kansas at Topeka, Kansas. For additional details, see the Public Notice of Magistrate Judge Vacancy and the Order Appointing the Merit Selection Panel.
- The Application Deadline was October 15, 2018.
- Applicable regulations governing Magistrate Judge positions may be found in the Handbook on Selection and Appointment of United States Magistrate Judges.
WEBINAR RECORDING (September 21, 2018)
The U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas held a webinar on Friday, September 21, about federal magistrate judge positions in Kansas. The webinar covered the following topics:
1. Magistrate Judge Duties
2. Salary and Benefits of a Magistrate Judge
3. Recruitment/Reappointment Process
4. Question & Answer Session