You may petition the Court for return of bond monies only after:
- Defendant’s case has been dismissed;
- Defendant received a probation sentence;
- Defendant has reported or surrendered after sentencing to the designated place of confinement; or
- Defendant is remanded to custody after trial or sentencing.
To complete the petition:
- Fill in the case caption.
- Fill in your name and the current address, which must be legible. Treasury checks cannot be forwarded.
- Complete section 1. Leave blank section 2, which will be completed by the Clerk’s office.
- Your signature must be witnessed by a Deputy Clerk in the Clerk’s office or notarized.
- Submit the completed petition to the Clerk’s office for processing.